Greetings from SPIGOT!!
Hope this finds you well and best of all times!!
We are a software company, specializing in, Software Products, Custom Software Application Development, staffing services and Recruitment. (www.spigotsoft.com).
We have been retained by our client to help them source candidates for few positions which are critical at this point of time in their company.
Position: Major Incident Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Education and Experience
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience
* In-depth experience in ITIL incident management with good understating of problem and change processes
* Strong working knowledge of IT operations and support organizations
* 5+ years working in a service or IT support role, incident management preferred or can demonstrate equivalent
* Working in SIAM knowledge/environment is an added advantage.
* Working experience in a production/operational environment, international experience valued
* Proven ability to work under pressure* Excellence in facilitating the resolution of complex incidents
* ITIL Accredited
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
* In-depth knowledge of end-to-end IT incident management process
* Knowledge of Service management tools and ITIL best practices* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Proven ability to build and manage relationships effectively
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple incidents/demands simultaneously while adapting to constantly changing requirements.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience and prepare written proposals and recommendations
* A focus on Customer/business satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
* Understands strategic business objectives and proposes relevant technical solutions and alternatives
* Ability to communicate with all levels of technical and management staff
* Passionate about Customer Service and displays sense of urgency* Displays Leadership & Authority when facilitating
If interested, please mail your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Rel Experience in Major/Critical Incident Manager:
- Current Location:
- Reason for Job change:
- Open for a contract position?:
If not interested, please share the same with your peers, ex peers, friends, colleagues etc...Please feel to call me / write to me for any further information/clarification required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
Spigot Software Private Limited
A Media Company
Contact Company:Spigot Software Private Limited